Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Adopt a Dog

Dogs are fun loving animals. Over the years they have been labeled as a "Man's best friend". One of the most heartbreaking things about these animals is that they are often abandoned or mistreated. Many of these dogs end up in shelters. If someone wants a new dog in their home, one of the best things they can do is adopt. Adopting dogs or rescuing them from a shelter is so beneficial because there is a risk of that animal being euthanized. Adopting is so easy you can go to https://www.allpaws.com/?gclid=CO-QwvHf_8oCFQQpaQodC78Iww and enter your location to find the closest shelter near you. Your not only making yourself happy with a new pet but you're also saving a life.

1 comment:

  1. Charlie,

    I love this post of yours because I adopted one of my dogs and it was the best decision I ever made! It breaks my heart to see animals mistreated and abandoned, and that's why my family wanted to adopt and save a dogs life. We couldn't be happier with our rescue, Alfie!

    ReplyDelete