Thursday, March 31, 2016

Shedding

Although I love dogs I must say one thing I could do without is the shedding. Nothing is more discussing than living in  house full of dog hair. Fortunately for people there are hypoallergenic dogs! The difference with these animals is that they have air not fur so the do not shed. On the other hand since they don't shed they do require more grooming. Some examples of hypoallergenic dogs are maltese, Shih tzu, Poodle, and Bishon Frise. When it comes time to picking a dog choose what best suits you!

1 comment:

  1. I agree! Shedding is the worst! My pets shed constantly, but I have to say the worst culprit is actually the cat. My aunt and uncle have a Japanese Chin (his name is Jackie Chin), and he doesn't shed too much. Still they have a leather couch to keep the shedding to a minimum.

    ReplyDelete